Friday, November 1, 2013

Candy...Candy Everywhere.

Just in time for Halloween, we were assigned to draw jars of candy. However, unlike the bicycle drawings, we used colored pencils for this drawing. I thought I was going to have trouble making the candy look like it was behind glass. But, yet again, I was wrong about my ability to draw. I tried my hardest to use the white colored pencil to draw the reflection of light on the glass, and it actually turned out pretty well, in my opinion. My only problem was that every time I started drawing one piece of candy, I never finished it before starting a new one, so I had multiple pieces of unfinished Skittles wrappers and Tootsie Pops, along with other various candies. But my tendency of starting new things before finishing old ones gradually faded away, and I managed to finish my drawing a few days earlier than I thought I would.
I feel like this year, I've already been progressing as an artist, and it's only the end of the first marking period! And now, I just can't wait to eat the candy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment